Monday, November 19, 2012

Luxembourg

Luxembourg is a tiny country, comparatively speaking to the rest of Europe. It is nestled between Germany, France and even part of Belgium. It's so small that the capital of the city is also named Luxembourg. In the grand scheme of things, it's more like a zit on the ass of the EU, than anything else.

I caught Opeth performing last night in Luxembourg. Man did they rock. Michael Ackerfeldt is one cool dude. He was totally chilled throughout the event, and very much the gentleman when on stage. He played songs that reminded me of all the shit I felt after Melanie had left to go to McChord AFB, and I came here to Germany. He even managed to play a song from the Damnation album which I had made a copy for her, when we were together in Korea. Nice.

And Luxembourg has some of the nastiest, ugliest hookers roaming the streets. Damn, they were Tijuana Donkey Show ugly, too. No way would I stick my dick in any of them - no thanks.

Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words