Sunday, August 30, 2026

Twenty One Years

 Twenty one years in Germany.


It's no longer the same place that I came to back in 2005. There are still parts of it that are nice and enjoyable, however with the continuous problems of illegal immigration and Islam, Germany no longer feels "German". I figure in another 10 years, it will be even worse.

I'll still enjoy it for as long as I can. Granted, I no longer go to concerts or video game conventions, but I can go to historical locations like the Porta Nigra or Frankenstein castle for the cultural aspects.

Seriously, what does Islam have that is culturally on the same level as Europe? What can the religion and culture of a murderous "prophet" have to contribute to overall improve the lifestyles of Europeans everywhere? This same "prophet" who had sexual relations with a nine year old girl named Aisha?

I am not hopeful for the future, either in Germany or the US. Too many similarities are happening and it's not all by coincidence. Agenda 2030 is right around the corner and what we have been seeing these past 6 years has been the slow implementation of it all, from mass migration, devalued currency, removal of physical currency, hyperinflation, subscription-only based "ownership", and the low-key race wars that are going on. So long as people remain distracted by staying glued to their cell phones, they won't take notice enough to do anything real about it. Just keep the unwashed masses subdued with bread and circus.

All I know is that I didn't sign up for this shit.

Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words