Friday, April 17, 2009

Your goddamned cell phone

Turn the shit off.

Seriously people. What the fuck izzit that possess people to let these fucking things ring 4 or 5 tones before they decide to answer them?

It's so fucking annoying to listen to this shit when you're enjoying a movie, or trying to concentrate on a term paper at the local library. Usually the asshole whose phone is out of control has some annoying thump-thump ba-donka-donk song playing, trying to impress people how 'hip' or how 'down' he is, when in reality he's nothing more than some annoying twat who thinks he's all that. And then when he's talking on the phone, he tries to either sound how important he is, or how 'cool' he sounds butchering the English language.

Even listening to normal telephones ring constantly irritates the shit out of me. I just want to reach up and rip the goddamned thing out of the wall socket and throw it out the window. I gotta listen to that shit all day at work but fuck if I'm gonna listen to some sawed-off street thug's 50 Cent ring tone when I'm trying to enjoy some privacy! FUCK!!!

So, to better improve my own life and the lives of those around me, here's a Public Service Announcement from The Machine:

You. Yes you.

Turn your fucking cell phone off the next time you're in public. Or put the shit down your pants and leave it on vibrate. Better yet if you're gonna do that, SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS. I DON'T WANNA HEAR THE SHIT!

Keep your voice down. Nobody wants to hear your stupid conversation. PRIVACY IS CONTAGIOUS.

TWAT.

1 Comments:

Blogger Audra Rose said...

LMAO!!! Last weekend I went to a movie and not once did a phone ring...it was actually surprising! :)

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words