Thursday, March 19, 2015

10 Year Anniversary

So, this blog is 10 years old today. Didn't think I would be ranting and raving about how fucked up the Air Force is, how fucked up Korea is, and all the short-falls in my life when I originally began this blog 10 years ago. I was in Korea at the time, and I had stumbled across a friend's blog through Chair-Force.com, and that sparked my creativity. In 2005, blogs were hip, cool, and all the rage. This blog even started getting attention when Erin Tyler, aka The Bunny, linked my blog to hers. I had my proverbial 15 minutes of fame.

Now, after 10 years, my anger has simmered down. I've aged, and time has taken the sting out of the pain. I still think about Japan, and miss it so much. Still, Germany is where I know that I belong, until Judgement Day. I've cemented my stay here. I know that some people read this blog, and I appreciate the support. Honestly, even if nobody read my writings, I would do it for my own purposes. Therapy.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words