Saturday, September 09, 2006

Bizarre Video Games

As you assholes know, I LOVE playing video games. There just isn't enough time in the day or my schedule to sit on the couch like some goddamned retard and play these things - unfortunately stupid crap like WORK and FRIENDS always seem to get in the way.

Usually I like sticking to my X-Box or PS2, however there's one website worth checking out:


BIZARRE VIDEO GAMES

Yes kids, this is stuff that people have made and have sent in so then losers like you and me can do stuff besides work when we're stuck at the job. My fave was SHIT WAR - a game where you hurl TURDS at one another in the boy's bathroom.

There's another game called FART FART GAME where you're standing at a Korean bus stop and you have to fart, or else risk shitting your pants, only there's some dude standing next to you and have you to be discrete. Luckily enough, traffic is driving by and you can let one rip each time a car or a truck passes. It's pretty hilarious.

The grossest, but funniest game is ACNE BE GONE where you can squeeze a whole bunch of zits on some dude's face. I remember playing a game similar to this so many years ago, I wish I still had a copy of it on disk somewhere - but this is just as hilarious.

They've got all sorts of other shit on here too that I won't comment on - I'll let you figure what's out there.

But goddammit if that SHIT WAR game isn't the funniest!



1 Comments:

Blogger Manic The Doodler said...

Too cool, games I can actually play! I especaily enjoyed the farting dog harmonics...

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words