Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Nanny State Part 2

So all you assholes think I'm full of hot air and joking about this shit. Well, look at what I found at Virginia Beach this past weekend.... NO CURSING ZONE What the fuck is this shit? Has cursing become SO OUT OF CONTROL that we need signs to be placed in high tourist areas? Of course not! Listen kids, you're all to blame. This is all your fault for letting such redundant bureaucracy get to ridiculous proportions. Instead of voting on tax-cutting measures or cracking down on organized crime, you assholes think it's more important to have a NO CURSING ZONE. How much money was wasted into making these signs, drafting the resolutions, and enforcing the law? Nevermind the fact there are REAL CRIMES being committed - no - CURSING is truly out of control!!! I give up. I fucking give up. You retards can have the country for all I care - just leave me the hell alone and it's a deal.

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I fucking want that sign. Steal it.

4:57 AM  
Blogger Ruckus said...

nice sign, that was great:)

can you send me the other pix please:)

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words