Monday, September 11, 2006

Heh.

Not really in too much of a mood to write anything tonight. Don't really care about the whole 9-11 media thing going on either. I could go on some rant but perhaps that's saved better for another time instead.

Jerk off?

Cry?

Look for runaways at the train station?

A jar of peanut butter?

The neighbor's dog?

Dog-turd water balloons?

Heh.

I find myself enjoying video games much more than interacting with the real world around me. People are such total assholes. I hate them which is why I avoid most of them if possible - otherwise they waste my time with inane bullshit. It's bad enough I have to tolerate it at work.

Heh.

It's my battle-cry. My mantra. The dis-illusionment of reality. The jaded resonance from too much bureaucracy clogging my life. Knowing that no matter what you do, none of it will matter even 5 years from now.

Heh.

The sound of bitter indignation thrown back with sarcasm. Fuel for the fire and a beacon in the darkness. A chainsaw for those who can't see the forest for all the trees. A lawnmower for a football field full of asses.

Heh.

When in doubt? Just say HEH. HEH to drugs. HEH to alcohol. HEH to tobacco. HEH to Jesus. HEH to all you can eat buffets. HEH to angry femin-nazi lesbians. HEH to Christian Conservative Republicans. HEH to cry-baby Liberals and Democrats. HEH to your asshole neighbor for being stuck with a fat wife, bratty kids, two car payments and a mortgage, all so he can be "free".

HEH is the answer. HEH is what God said when he made all of this. HEH is the Alpha and Omega. The first and last in all discussions. Without HEH, you can't spell YAHEHWEH.

Heh.

It should be my middle name. The name of this blog. MACHINE'S HEH BLOG. I could forsake any rantings or pseudo-intellectualism and just post the word HEH as my daily update. What did I do today? HEH. Lemme tell yah.

Heh.

If there was a definitive punchline to any joke you could tell, it could easily be HEH. HEH pretty much sums up this blog and all of my collective efforts throughout the years. And the fact I always seem to have an audience regardless of what I post here. I think this blog is the biggest joke of all, with all of you as willing participants. A Divine Comedy for the retarded, with I - your Virgil guiding you through the dumber parts of Hell. My Hell.


Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words