Thursday, March 04, 2010

5 Years Time

Well this blog is officially 5 years old as of this month. Wow. Little did I realize that something I started just as a minor hobby has been a concurrent part of my life - for better or for worse. I can't say that much has changed in the 5 years I've kept this journal, aside from the fact it had to go into remission when Uncle Sam started cracking down on people within the DoD keeping blogs - now it doesn't really seem to matter. So long as I'm not giving away any trade secrets, I can talk about having a gang-bang bukkake with the midget amputee who lives down the street while her nympho college-aged daughter is giving me a reach-around, and it's all good. Rock.

One thing I find myself returning back to is alcohol. Wine, beer, Jack Daniels, vodka, Jaegermeister. It's all good. It takes the edge off after a day of having to deal with fuck-wits and assholes, and the beauty in it all is that it's a quick and cheap thrill. I don't get shit-faced - just enough to take the edge off and sleep well. Perhaps working 7 days a week is starting to get to me after all. There was a time in my life when I prided myself for being sober however now that I'm a year shy of 40 perhaps I need to rethink my priorities. Have more fun.

And goddammit, 2010 is starting to feel alot like 2008 in my life - an over all shitty year if you've read up on my past entries. I don't need a repeat of that year however if this trend of bad luck continues then perhaps I will need to parlay with the Man Downstairs, as much as I'd rather not. Still when the going gets tough, I'm willing to negotiate for the right price.

Heh.

2 Comments:

Blogger NeverEnough said...

Love it!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Ruckus said...

aww...i'm still here for you sweetie...have some jack for me:)

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words