Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Compliments

"I can feel your balls hit my ass when we have sex" - just mentioned to me the other day by my current girlfriend.

"Don't stop, you're not done yet" - as expressed to me by a previous girlfriend, once I blew my load and orgasmed.

"You Oral GOOD" - former Russian girlfriend with limited English vocabulary.

"I miss 'it'...you know.....'IT'..." - once mentioned by a fuck-interest, when comparing my phallus to the new guy she was screwing at the time.

"You're not human" - one night stand commenting on my endurance.

It's these types of compliments that I especially enjoy hearing from women. They mean more to me than any bullshit Air Force Achievement Ribbon or Playstation 3 Trophy could ever be worth. Out of all the women I've pleasured, these compliments stick out the most.

Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words