Thursday, January 30, 2014

Zit on my balls

Holy fuck. Last night, I'm in my man cave, going through all my vintage CD collection (remember those things, anyone?), when I feel something brush up against the inside of my leg. I'm not paying attention to it at first, but then I feel it again. Reaching down between my legs, to my nuts, I feel a HUGE ZIT on my fucking nut sack. The fuck. I shower everyday, use plenty of soap and shampoo, and even use that cheap-ass AAFES imitation Gold Bond powder on my junk to keep it dry. Nothing worse than sweaty balls.

It was hella nasty too, but not at a head. Instead, when I squeezed the thing, all sorts of chunky zit goo came right out. It was all bright white and thick, like a freshly-formed zit. I had to give that fucker a good two or three squeezes to get it all out. I even managed to squeeze out the core, which had a white stem on it. In the history of zits that I've had, this is by far the most unusual, next to the time I had a zit on my taint in 2001. I squeezed that bastard out, but the core fell out of my hand and got lost before I could look at it.

Ha ha ha ha ha - I'll bet you fuckers are grossed out, and throwing up now that you've read this. Good.

Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words