Thursday, March 24, 2005

Normal People

I wonder how it is normal people function.

People that are content with going along with whatever society tells them is socially acceptable. Back in the 1950's it was something as benign as not chewing gum in class, or having good table manners. My how times have changed.

I will always be that person who lives on the fringe of society. Too weird to be normal, but too normal to be weird. I live by my own set of ethics and standards. I believe whatever I like and don't care about majority opinion. I am a walking contradiction in every sense of the term.

How do the beautiful people operate? I lump them into the same category as the normal people are since they set standards and define trends, but the difference is they have money and sex appeal where the majority of normal people don't. How did they become such assholes and so shallow? By all accounts, the world revolves around them. They are the center of our universe.

But not mine.

I would rather throw one of the beautiful people off the Brooklyn Bridge than kiss their ass and take their bullshit, just to put money in my pocket. I could care less about the mainstream currents that normal people get wrapped up in. Today's music and fashion sucks, and frankly would love to run over every Eminem wanna-be and Fly-Girl with a Monster 4x4. Line them all up on I-95 and block traffic just for me. Or better yet, get the JFK Stadium in Washington DC, gather them all in there and lock the doors. I'd leave a puddle of blood 4 feet deep by the time I was through.

And then send their families the bill to have the truck cleaned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words