Sunday, May 22, 2005

More Random Shit

Okay. Like I took a bunch of random photos from visiting Youngsan, I took a shit load more while I was in Japan. To be fair, I will break them up between my trip to Misawa and my trip to Tokyo. This should be really fun.

Misawa:



Misawa when it's not raining or snowing (rare).



The infamous Puke Park I was talking about.




Most people would just give you the finger. He goes one step further!



I don't know who this car belongs to, but that creme color looks like absolute SHIT. Fast & Furious, HE AIN'T!



This 'Endo' fag went all over Misawa spraying his name around. I hope the fucker gets his ass kicked for faking the funk.



I ditched this futon next to an abandoned car a year ago and it's still sitting there! Holy shit! It's weather-beaten as fuck but probably still sleeps comfortably.



Holy Shit! Kerry King from Slayer! That guitar is too sweet!



That fucking goddamned Ham-taro is up Ronald's ass.




The ultimate Anime nerd's wet dream. I wonder how many fan boys have creamed their jeans walking by this exhibit?



Tokyo:



The Tokyo Fag Twins.



My fave place to party when in the Rappongi district.



Ultra-gayness in the Tokyo Metro.



The Ueno district of Tokyo - where the Machine loves to party too!



Shibuya district where all the freaks hang out.



I'd go here and stock up on goods if I ever got laid.



Fucking wicked! Make a wish and if it comes true then you color in the other eye.



Ultra-Gayness knows no boundaries. It knows no barriers.



This is where you can get laid but I'm not about to spend $300 for a piece of ass. Besides, those girls don't know where I've been!



Fucking awesome Dr Pepper can. Wonder if they have the same marketing in the States?



Jeezus Christ. I seriously need a life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

I can't see the last 9 pictures.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Machine said...

They show up perfectly on my computer.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

here either...last two pics and your pics from previous posts arent showing up :|

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words