Friday, September 15, 2006

Working on the Weekends

Heh. It sucks but it's gotta get done. At least I will be able to take a break everyone once in a while with my new best friend: THE SONY PSP Heh. Well actually I bought the PSP last year but it's only recently that I've taken a renewed interest in it. Lately I've been having a real affection for my NINTENDO DS despite the fact it's still sitting in the original packaging. I think I'm more infatuated with the idea of owning it than actually playing it perhaps. Who knows why. Anycase that's the plan but the reality is most likely gonna be that I won't have time to do jackdammit in between tasks, so it will just stay at home on the shelf. Because I am starting to work so many late hours, I have half the mind to bring it to work regardless and play it during my lunch hour. Blow off some steam the healthy way. If I could only hide in the janitor's closet nobody would ever think of looking for me there.....perhaps I can bribe the cleaning lady to give me a duplicate spare key? Heh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruckus said...

just make sure that if you cry after you masterbate to not wipe your eyes with cleaning rags...could be some bleach on them...then again that could help remove the blood stains:)

1:53 AM  
Blogger Machine said...

I was thinking more along the lines that she could be cleaning the toilet while doing a rim job at the same time. Heh.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words