Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Round 1: Machine's Favor

So. Tonight I take Tiffanie out for dinner. Turns out she's had a shitty day and wants to take it out on the world. Good thing for me I picked up some flowers for her before showing up at her doorstep. Turns out she's one of these artsy-kinda chicks that's into expressing herself visually and what not. Took her to Chili's. I hate that fucking place. It's trendy as fuck and all the assholes want to eat there - but I know the "behind the scenes" details there and know they're a safe place to eat at. Tiffanie gets some alcohol in her to take the edge off and I see her going from angry hottie bitch to purring kitten ready to eat out of the palm of my hand. All night she's thanking me for taking her out and showing her a good time. Score one point in my favor. She wasn't ready to fuck yet but I know that if I continue to play my cards right, her panties will be coming down quicker than the Twin Towers on 9/11 (sorry bad joke I know - but I can't think of anything else to compare it with) - but rest assured kids, THE MACHINE don't do date rape. No means no. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words