Monday, October 23, 2006

Das habe geZhombie

Heh.

Zhombie.


Here he is, whining and crying like some loser, that he can't get laid to save his life, when he has some little hottie practically eating out of the palm of his hand. Some chick that he's been "just friends" with for the past year or so.

In a nutshell, she uses him as a crutch and cries on his shoulder and he doesn't get shit back in return. Not a beej, not a hand-job, not even a friends-with-benefits clause. "She's like a sister to me" he insists - the whiney fucker. Shit. If that's the case, then why isn't she hooking you up with some of her hottie friends? At least get SOMETHING on the return investment.

I kept bugging the crap outta him all weekend about this when we went to go see THE DEPARTED. Good flick by the way - Leonardo DiCRAPio actually does a good job of acting this time - perhaps his career is back on the rebound finally - who knows - who cares. Anycase, he tells me today that he's been thinking about what I've been telling him all weekend - that at the very least he should hit it and quit it if he's any sort of a man. He's not gonna hurt my feelings by getting laid and in turn it might boost his confidence level some. Shit I know every time I get laid I'm 10 times more impossible to deal with than I normally am, I'm that megalomaniacal. I even told him to go out and get laid since at least one of us will be getting some ass for a change.

Eh. Whatever.


Think I'll go light my pubic hair on fire or something. I'm bored.


Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words