Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Conclusion

After thinking about it for a day, perhaps I was wrong with my conclusion about a cat taking a dump on my back lawn. I mean, look at the size of that first log. It's pretty damn huge to be a cat turd.

No.


After careful consideration, I am convinced that MANUKE THE SHIT DEMON who resides within my bowels, POSSESSES ME to sleep walk in the middle of the night and take a shit on my own lawn. The idle threats of giving myself an enema with holy water or taking communion again to cleanse me of his unwanted presence was not taken lightly, and as a result, he is taking his revenge on me.

So. This is my cross to bear. This is my punishment for eating that hot dog on a stick so many years ago at the LAWSON MINI MART in Misawa Japan.



Lawson. You are the gateway to Hell. THE BAD ONE.

Naze desu ka? Wakara nai.


Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words