Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ich arbeite

Heh. Just work today - didn't get home until 8:30 at night. My high point was having to take a dump 3 times because of the vegetarian lunch I had. Either I had a serious colon cleansing due or that stupid E.Coli scare that's still sweeping the nation somehow got into the vegetable lasagna I ordered. I would make fun of the whole stupid thing by making some off-colored POPEYE THE SAILOR jokes, only with last night's post still fresh, it would seem inappropriate. Perhaps next week. Time to cry, jerk off, and go to bed. Most people scream "Oh God" when having an orgasm. I just scream "Hail Satan!" instead. Heh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruckus said...

ha ha ha

i guess i should say om, buddha????

4:11 AM  
Blogger Machine said...

I'd rather you screamed "OH MACHINE" instead.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words