Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Night Fun

Heh. Since I gotta work tomorrow (more weekend work), I figure I'll have a few beers tonight while listening to: In my opinion the best radio show since HOWARD STERN hit the airwaves - and the cool thing is that now I can catch them on the internet! The thing that sucks is how the time difference between DC and Germany is roughly 6 hours, so if I wanna catch them I need to be up between 9pm - midnight my time. What sucks even more is how T-Punkt charges by the minute for this crappy dial-up I've got. Ouch! But the shit is fucking worth it. I'd rather laugh my ass off listening to these two dudes than throw my money away in some titty bar or on some chick who views me as being an easy cash source. Look them up and I guarantee you'll enjoy listening to them. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words