Monday, September 18, 2006

500 words about 500 posts

Tonight's blog is something quite special - for it marks my 500th BLOG ENTRY. Obviously you retards are somewhat amused by my idiotic ramblings enough to feed this habit of mine - the habit of performing before a large audience from the comfort of seclusion and anonymity. Perhaps I should do what most television series and radio talk shows do, and that is to host a "Best of" kind of special. Well the way I see it, I've always felt ripped off by those assholes who would do that to their viewers since they were looking for a quick way out before the new season started. Well not here. You don't get a new season per se however you do get to read the same shitty whining and jack-assy stories about someone past their prime should know better about. Maybe I should talk about future plans here on the BLACK RUSTED VAN blog, but I think it goes without saying. I mean someone who spends his free time playing video games and avoiding most people is quite easy to predict what he will be doing 5 years, 10 years, and even 20 years from now. It's not like you need some stupid fucking crystal ball to foresee that shit. But who knows. As much as I say my life has been a COSMIC JOKE of sorts, shit kinda happens at the last minute where something good does come along to totally contradict all the Madness and Chaos that I call my daily life. But who are we kidding. A subscription to HUSTLER magazine and stock in K-Y Jelly is all I see for the time being. Heh. Eh. I envy people like HOWARD STERN who turn their thoughts and daily lives into entertainment for the masses. While I am quite sure it's taxing on some grand scale to continually deliver that kind of humor for 5 hours a day straight, they make it look so easy and are often times just talking about shit they enjoy most of all. Don and Mike on the DON AND MIKE RADIO SHOW are notorious for that too - if I could do something like they do and call it THE MACHINE RADIO SHOW, then I would, only it would most likely involve the stupid shit you already see here. Although I suppose I could spice things up and do some random shit like all the hilarity that ensues from picking girls up at a bar and getting shot down because you're not black or kissing their ass. So perhaps I should turn this post over to you, the reader, and ask what it is that you've gained from reading this blog. I mean my disclaimer states "FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY" and seems to be working pretty good so far, but I'm curious what it is that you've actually learned from my musings and ramblings. I hate to be the deep, philosophical type considering how I've learned most people don't want to deal with that kinda bullshit, at least at face level anyhow, but what is it that you still keep coming back for? I suppose I could ask, only most of you half-wits don't know how to use the comment box located below, and the other half don't give a damn.

2 Comments:

Blogger Manic The Doodler said...

I'm not sure what I've gained from reading your blog; to use an over-used analogy, its like a bad car wreck where you know you shouldn't look because you might see something disturbing, but in the end you do because, you just can't help it!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Machine said...

Heh. My blog is road kill on the information super-highway.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words