Sunday, September 17, 2006

En Espanol

One thing I like to do is to see who the hell is looking at this blog. Needless to say there are alot of bored people out there with way too much time on their hands! Besides people in the military looking at this blog from work (you assholes should be working, not surfing the internet!!!!) I get alot of religious (read: Christian) viewers and people in Latino-based countries. Just yesterday some Catholic priest from Spain was looking at this blog - why I don't know - perhaps he's doing some homework for a sermon he's going to deliver for Sunday Mass and decided this shitstain of a blog had more info than he needed. What was weirder was that I think he also did a Google search and had Google translate the part he was reading. I saw that and was laughing my ass off. My blog in Spanish. Heh. I can hardly write the damn thing in English, but looking at it in Spanish just made it appear all the more vile and disgusting than it already is for some reason. So I suppose if someone translated this blog into French it would appear all the more wussy than it already is too, and I suppose if it was in straight German it would look like nothing but one long sentence smashed together - the Germans are notorious for putting two words together in order to make one word - no hyphens, semi-colons or anything separating it either. Crazy. So since I have a strong hispanic population hitting my blog, should I have some kinda appreciation corner every now and then? I did a post about RICHARD RAMIREZ THE NIGHTSTALKER way early in this blog and think that should be sufficient enough. Wait. I know. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words