Tuesday, September 26, 2006

R.I.P. Teksno

As mentioned on Chair-Force.com, long time Short Bus Mafia enthusiast Teksno has passed away. This is not a joke. It is with great remorse that I even write this tonight since it really sucks ass that the kid had to go instead of one of these asshole shit-head terrorists we've been trying to off for quite some time. I'm completely fucking serious about this too. Here's the story that was posted: CHP investigating fatal Antioch accident The California Highway Patrol is investigating whether alcohol played a role in the death of a 23-year-old Brentwood man who was thrown 60 to 70 feet from his automobile after he drove into a ditch early Friday morning. Jason Blattspieler was pronounced dead at the scene after his body was found by a Contra Costa Sanitary District employee around 2:15 a.m. on Wilbur Avenue, just past the Antioch Bridge toll plaza in unincorporated Antioch. The single-car accident apparently occurred about 20 minutes earlier, CHP Officer Scott Yox said. The sanitary worker came upon the overturned vehicle, but did not find anyone in it. The employee then started looking around and found the body well off the roadway, Yox said. Blattspieler died of blunt force trauma, according to the Contra Costa County Coroner's office. It is not known what caused Blattspieler to drive his 2006 Toyota Scion off the road, Yox said. "We'll wait for the toxicology report to see if alcohol or anything else had anything to do with (the accident)," Yox said. "It's hard to say what caused the death, but it's definitive that if he'd had been wearing a seat belt he wouldn't have been thrown from the car and would have had a much greater chance of survival." I never met the kid but from what I've heard from CRAZYGIRL, he was really cool. I remember first getting linked by his blog last year thinking how great it was that people were taking notice of my rantings and finding enjoyment in the process. Believe me if I can add comedy to your lives through my trials and tribulations then by all means laugh your fucking asses off at my expense. I remember how disillusioned he had become with the military and all the double-standards that have clogged the system, and how eager he was to get out. He finally did, only he didn't have much time to enjoy it. Damn. I was gonna post something cool tonight, but felt obligated to mention him here instead. His blog is still up although it's anyone's guess whether or not it comes down. In respect for the kid, I'll post the two album covers I was gonna rave about, how for once this year there was some music that I found which didn't suck ass for a change. Maybe he can pick these up on the other side. The new BLACK LABEL SOCIETY album - SHOT TO HELL and The new LAMB OF GOD album - SACRAMENT. Kick ass and party with Dimebag Darryl and Dave "Stage" Williams from DROWNING POOL, buddy. Thanks for taking a ride with the Black Rusted Van. Tchuss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words