Monday, September 25, 2006

This blog sucks

Heh. This blog sucks. I just don't have anything today interesting to discuss. Well actually I do but it's all work related and I don't feel like going through the motions of boring your nose-pickers with my daily routine at work. Usually it involves me hiding from co-workers, reading video game magazines on company time, and surfing the net, "pretending" to look busy while I'm "working". Heh. Who are we kidding. It doesn't matter how much paperwork I go through there's always more piling up somewhere. I'm even starting to dream about work when I sleep, it's becoming that crazy. Bureaucrats are proof that reincarnation exists. Some things I wonder about while I'm working: Why is it when a man talks dirty to a woman it's considered 'sexual harassment', yet when a woman talks dirty to a man it's '$3.99 a minute'. Why do the assholes at the Burger King drive-thru only give you some tiny little BBQ sauce for your chicken fingers, yet tons of salt packets for your heavily salted fries? Why izzit when I pee it's a power-piss and not just some 30 seconds or less like most dudes? I swear one time I clocked myself at 3 minutes going full stream and not running outta juice any time soon either. Why izzit that when I go to the BX to buy socks, underwear and hemorrhoid cream there's always some hottie working the cash register, yet when I go buy the new LAMB OF GOD CD and REVOLVER magazine, it's always some ugly old Filipina or Uber-Christian shooting fire and brimstone through their glasses? Why is it today's college kids suck? Nothing like Vietnam where people protested everything because it was trendy to be political and anti-authoritarian. Kids today are preoccupied with internet chat rooms, Paris Hilton and imitating some street thug to think about the future. And dammit why izzit I still can't get laid despite being one of the coolest (off-line) people you'll ever meet? Heh.

2 Comments:

Blogger NeverEnough said...

Where are you stationed right now?

8:46 PM  
Blogger Machine said...

The Bitburger Beer Factory. In Munich.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words