Saturday, September 30, 2006

Refuse. Resist.

I refuse to have children. Not that any of you fucking nose-pickers out there had a say to begin with, but the longer I live, the more I am convinced that siring any offsping will only add to the madness that plagues this planet, even if I do decide to marry one day and strongly desire to start a family. I won't go into details since I know that CERTAIN PEOPLE read this blog, however I will say that my time in the military has strongly influenced this decision - take that any way you want. I definitely want to expand more about this but let's just say that wouldn't be prudent. Until such a time comes when I can freely speak my mind without fear of consequence I will resist the urge to do what everyone else is doing by selfishly fucking without forethought and then failing to live up to the responsibilities that come with raising a child. Heh.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ruckus said...

and ppl say that i am crazy for not wanting to choose my career over having a family..i realize that i can't be really great at both

4:46 AM  
Blogger Manic The Doodler said...

It goes without saying that if more people were honest with themselves about the fact that they really don't want children and didn't give in to societal or familial pressure to have them, the world would be at least a lot less crowded...

4:20 PM  
Blogger AFeskimo said...

Machine, I sincerely hope that I'm not one of these folks that are making you decide to never have kids....not out of anything I'd think of you as a parent, but in the hope that I'm a better person and parent than the ones that influence you to not have kids....

3:23 AM  
Blogger NeverEnough said...

So what are you going to do about that girl you got knocked up last month?

12:22 AM  
Blogger Machine said...

Kick her in the stomach and hope the authorities believe that she "fell" down that flight of stairs.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words