Saturday, March 26, 2005

Nothing

Today has been rather mundane.

Had to go into work and do some stupid shit.

The fucking assholes I work for have nothing better to do with their time than keep tabs on people like me. I would love to run them over with the black rusted van.

I could really use a good night's sleep.

Rest, actually.

And I could use a good lay right about now too.

I suppose there are just some things that are unattainable, no matter where you go. Perhaps it's time to cash in some karma? It's been a while since I've "negotiated".

But I am reluctant to do so on the Easter Weekend. I would like to think the longer I go without doing "negotiating", I am actually restoring the natural balance to my life. Remember, you trade one thing in exchange for another. It's just the way things operate.

When I sleep I dream I can fly.

The next 48 hours should be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words