Sunday, March 27, 2005

Death Metal Easter

So, I have agreed to go with Melanie to church for Easter service this evening. The only reason why I'm doing this is in hopes she'll let me bang the hell outta her at least once before she leaves this place for good. But the chances of that happening are like the chances of me having any chance of a normal life. It just ain't happening. Still, I am going because she asked me kindly and it won't hurt me to behave for about an hour or so.

I've had a thing for her for quite some time now, although she just doesn't see it. I've made suggestions to her in the past about spending time together, however she would have nothing to do with me outside of work. Instead she'd rather go fuck some filthy Mexican asshole that treated her like shit after a one-night stand, or bitch about how the last dude she got involved with didn't want to play her games and called her on it. In this environment, you take what you can get. I've seen fat ugly bitches have guys chase them on a Friday/Saturday night, where they wouldn't get a second look in the States. And the fact I haven't been laid in well over a year has me seriously scratching at the walls for any piece of ass I can get. Desperate yes, but do a mile in my shoes sometime before you start laughing or pass judgment. I thought so.

It's not the fact I have to continually listen to her bullshit how she hates men and how her life is so fucked up that bothers me. It's the fact I have nursed her wounded ego the majority of the time we've been together and the dumb bitch just doesn't get it. Even on a strictly platonic level, I would like to think she would be somewhat receptive and return the favor by showing some consideration. For instance, she could so something nice like getting me the latest copy of Revolver magazine when she saw it at the magazine stand. She knows how much I love Death Metal and Revolver only costs $5 a copy. It's NOT going to break her fucking bank to get me the newest issue. Or even if she didn't have the money, at the very least say "Machine, I saw the new Revolver on sale - you may wanna pick it up during lunch". It's the thought that counts.

Well, because she asked me to attend Easter Service with her, I agreed. It's what friends do. Friends do things for friends even if they don't want to or disagree with what that friend likes. I did it yesterday when a co-worker asked me to wake up at the butt-crack of dawn and go to the gym with him, on account he needs the motivation. Knowing how difficult it can be at times to get myself motivated, I agreed despite wanting to sleep in and get some much needed rest. It's the principle of the matter. I would hope someone that considers themselves to be my "friend" would do the same for me too.

I plan on wearing something nice to the service, but will drink about 3 or 4 beers before we set out. I also have my Satanic pentagram that I haven't worn in a while that could use a good dusting and be worn ever so discreetly beneath my shirt. I'm not looking to start anything but by the same token I'm not going to compromise my personal beliefs either. Instead, I will show TOLERANCE to these assholes by showing them I don't take offense to their banter. I would do the same for any Jewish friend or Buddhist friend if they asked, just to set things straight.

I told Melanie as a joke to get me a Death Metal Easter basket - since the new Sony PSP came out, she can put one of those in there, along with a copy of Revolver magazine, the new Black Label Society CD that just released, some jelly beans and those awesome Cadbury Creme eggs. Well the blonde idiot just looked at me and fussed where she would get the money to buy all of this from. I told her that wasn't my problem. I also told a few other girls to do the same although they won't do it either. The icing on the cake came when I told her to buy me the shirt that says "Cancel Easter - They Found the Body" - I thought I was going to get hurt.

Yes, I am going to Hell.


I could use the company.




More after I return!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you are my friend. I will buy you some cadbury creme eggs for your basket. and we can eat them and watch jay & silent bob beat up the easter bunny...cause that's what friends do on easter! :)

12:29 PM  
Blogger Machine said...

Can we stare at the schooner too?

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words