Friday, June 17, 2005

Drunk Dials part 1

Okay.

I have been drinking 3 bottles of Lemon Remix Soju and have made good on a promise to drunk dial one of my fans - Sabrina.

Holy shit. What a cool chick she was!

For those people unaware, Soju is the Korean version of Jack Daniels and will kick your ass 9 ways from Sunday when you least expect it. It's potato grain alcohol that goes unregulated and will pickle your liver quicker than anything else.

Anycase, back to Sabrina.

I called her tonight and she fucking rocked. I caught her as she was on her way to work and was on my best behavior when talking to her. I told her a little bit about myself and all the bullshit we as military people have to go through on a daily basis and how thankful I was that she actually reads my blog. Honestly folks, I've said it before and I will say it again, I do this as a cheap form of therapy and if you people can get a laugh from my misfortunes then it's all worth it. I manage to put a smile on your faces, and that's what counts.

We talked about how this is my fourth time in Korea - no shit - and how restrictive this place is and how fucking retarded the rules are. Everything from how I view myself as being inadequate for the military to how fucking kick-ass I think Marines are all came out, as well as a bunch of shit I can't remember. All I can say is "thanks" for not hanging up on my retarded ass and telling me to go fuck myself.

And a big "THANK YOU" to The Bunny for linking me on her website! Without her, Sabrina wouldn't have found this shit-stain on the internet I call my blog and wouldn't have let me called her.

I tried calling another reader simply known as "Amanda" only there was nobody to pick up on the other end. Chances are she has a real job that demands real responsibility (unlike my job - sitting on my ass for 12 hours a day while surfing the internet) and had already left to earn her keep.

Finally, I called Crazy Girl. Goddammit. I love that chick. She rocks but is NEVER FUCKING AROUND TO PICK UP!!!! Seriously Jenn - you snub your biggest fan. I called myself "Farouk, the Lebanese Lover Boy" and said I would treat her like one of my camels before busting out laughing and telling her who it was. Good times, good times.

Anycase, I've imbibed the last bottle of Soju and I'm going to out to drink some more before making the attempt for another drunk dial. Que sera sera.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

Thats because you call me when I am at work and my phone is off!!!!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Machine said...

Right. And just because you have responsibility in your life, you think that's more important than waiting around for a drunk dial of mine ~ !

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words