Thursday, June 16, 2005

Another year wasted

Well, promotion results came out today and looks like I've been passed-over once again. Normally this wouldn't bother me so much, but this time I actually asserted myself into studying the required materials necessary to succeed.......and still fell short.

For the past year I've kept telling myself that this return to Korea wouldn't be completely a waste, if I made promotion while I was here. Adversity does alot to a person, forcing them to go above the limits they're accustomed to, and the fact I was shoved into doing alot of things I normally wouldn't do in my job, I was hoping it would reflect when I tested. I guess not.

The Air Force has always been slower to promote their people, versus the Army, Navy and Marines. By the same token, we're the slowest to reprimand rank as well in the event you fuck up and do something stupid. I suppose it's a fair trade although I'm considering my year here to be nothing more than a waste of time.

Even more so, I came back here with the understanding that my involvement with the occult would no longer be necessary - that everything would work itself out in the long run. A truce had been formed more or less between me and the "other" side, and my involvement in Satanism would be kept to the way-side as a result. The deal was to help Melanie through her time of need, and as a result I would become compensated through professional channels.

The truce is off.

I pick up where I left off in Misawa and this time take no hostages in my pursuits. The gloves come off and all is fair in love and war. And promotion too. I've been reluctant to go this route, but after today I am once again convinced that any talk of "fairness" or "equity" by the "other side" is nothing more than horse shit and means of disarming someone with the power at their fingertips to move mountains and alter destinies irrevocably.

For a while at Misawa, I became extremely proficient with my meanderings in the occult, and know that once I get to Germany it will come again in full blossom. You fuckers had your chance, but you blew it. I tried playing by your rules, only your rules suck and I'm better off with the Man Downstairs.

Close, but no cigar my ass. This Devil wants his due. A friendly word of advice to all the Christians out there - never cross paths with a Satanist hell-bent on getting whatever it is he wants - the results can be quite ugly if you do. Consider yourselves forewarned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Machine said...

You can say that again, brother. The next person that screams the AF answer in my face is getting Hellfire launched up their ass, plain and simple. You fuck with the Devil, you get the horns.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words