Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Outprocessing Part 1

I spent the better portion of today turning shit in and getting shit cleared out. Everything from my chemical gear to getting the cable bill for the television I never watched shut off, all within one fell swoop. As much as we train wearing the stuff, I hope we NEVER have to use it in real life. Ever.

For the most part I chill out when I need to get stuff done and give people the chance to do the job they're trained to do. If anything, I hate assholes who think they know more about your job than you do, despite never having worked a day in it. Being a supervisor myself, I know the importance of letting people grow and develop their skills, be it personally or professionally.

Lately I just don't have the patience or the tolerance for stupid shit. I want to get the fuck outta here post-haste and don't care if I have to step on a few toes to get done what needs to be done. Call me selfish, call me fed up, I just want to get the fuck outta here and let the good times begin.

I will most likely get my internet disconnected Thursday afternoon, which will be Wednesday for the majority of you in the States. While I will still have the Cyber Cafe and Library on base to check e-mail and update my blog, once the weekend comes, I'll be out the door and up at Osan, and then it's a hop across the pond to Japan. I'll be there for about a week and internet will be dodgy at best. I'll keep people updated as best as possible, but don't expect much. If anything, use it as a respite from my daily whining and venting in order to do something productive instead. Been meaning to finish reading that book you started months ago? Been meaning to take out the garbage or give the dog a bath? Perfect timing.

I've also made some updates to the blog as you can see in the right hand column.

"Assholes Anonymous" is a list of all my fave bloggers, and am always looking to add more.

"Missing Links" is the list of websites I enjoy frequenting, and you should too.

"Show and Tell" deal with me specifically and perhaps things you're better off NOT knowing, just like the Short Bus Mafia quiz.

"And the Rest" is the new and exclusive "Complaint Department" for all you fuckers out there who are too chicken shit to write me hate mail and tell me how you really feel. Goddammit! Izzit too much to ask for some fucking HATE MAIL around these parts? You assholes really know how to make the Baby Jesus cry, as well as the Machine. Please. Write me something negative at shortbusmafia@yahoo.com so I can post it here. Say I have a small dick or something (although that would be truthful and not hateful, so forget about that and write something else instead).

I'll do more outprocessing tomorrow, primarily mailing shit out to my folks' address back in the States so I'll have something to tide me over with for the next 2 months. If I truly get bored I'll have something to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

Oh yay! I am excited to be in the Assholes Anonymous club! I'm a "special kid"!

You're coming to the states soon! I can't wait! We're gonna tear DC up and make headlines!

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words