Saturday, June 25, 2005

Another Drunk Dial

Holy shit. I write this as I am coming down from yet another buzz. Alcohol is definitely my friend. The combination of fighting off the Kunsan Crud and getting lit has left me in limbo for tonight's events.

Tonight's Drunk Dial involved calling someone I will refer to simply as Jennifer.

Talking with Jennifer was definitely a good time - she's down to earth and sounds really fucking cool. I'm glad I could talk to the hottie without some bullshit popping up!

The call started out typically:

Me: "Hey is this Jennifer?"
Jennifer: "Yes it is"
Me: "Awesome! You're getting Drunk Dialed by the Machine!"
Jennifer: "That's too cool!"


We talked about stupid shit like what I was doing in Korea and a little bit about myself as well as herself and all the things she's been through in life, and how much of a fucking warrior she's been raising 2 kids by herself. While I don't have any children of my own, I can definitely say that parenthood is no easy task, even from an outsider's perspective, and anyone who can balance work and home in that sense truly deserves a round of applause. Hell if I could pull off that graceful! I started buzzing hard core the longer we continued our conversation and think I missed alot of good shit she was telling me. Something about writing her an e-mail sometime and wanting a naked picture of myself.

I dunno, but I'm not the world's most endowed male when it comes to being blessed with girth or length. To say that I am hung like a Chinese kid caught in a snow storm is definitely an understatement! While I stand at 6'1, God decided to play a cruel joke on my ass and give me a 2" dick when the world wasn't watching. Okay. More like 2.5" but you know what I'm talking about. I can say that what I lack in manhood, I definitely make up for in eating pussy. My tongue should be registered as a national treasure, just ask some previous girlfriends of mine ~! Still, I suppose if a fan wants to see what's down there, I should give it some consideration - after all it's not like I have all these hot chicks trying to fuck me.

I tried calling Amanda once more only to recieve a phone that is never answered, and Crazy Girl only to get her voice mail. Since I was calling from the Day Room in the barracks, some asshole came in just as I was hanging up, with his midnight chow to watch TV. Fucking newbie. Get the fuck outta here already you pansy fuck! I have 1 week left in Korea before I am outta here once and for all, so I suppose I can get trashed a few more times during the week and do another drunk dial or two. So for any newbies here that have missed it before, e-mail me at shortbusmafia@yahoo.com with the title "Drunk Dial Me" and you will get a call at my earliest convenience.

Thank you and good night!

1 Comments:

Blogger NeverEnough said...

Thank you for drunk dialing me babe! You earned your pictures :)

Jen

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words