Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Counting down the days

Well I have started counting down the days until I can finally leave Korea - once and for all. I get outta this place next Friday but fly out Sunday since the 4th of July weekend is really busy. Go figure.

Internet connection will become an issue the next few days to weeks as I will be moving into a Billeting room and will most likely have to do updates at the cyber cafe or library. Also, I will be out of pocket after I leave here for a week, as I will be returning to Japan one last time to visit before returning Stateside.

The movers are coming today and tomorrow to pick up all my stuff - an option I took considering I didn't want this transition to be rough. I like to take my time with these things. I have photos I need to share from my Farewell Party the office had for me last night that I need to resize and will comment on that when I get the chance. Often times I forget how much of a pain in the ass it is to move, until I have to actually go through with it.

Ugh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Machine said...

Germany.

After doing 4 remote assignments, I have finally made it to a place that is first pick on the Dream Sheet. The world must be coming to an end or something.

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words