Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Outprocessing Part 2

Well my morning began with a rude awakening - at 4 am. I was called into work over some bullshit but after it was taken care of, I was released to go home and take care of more outprocessing. Mailed out alot of stuff today and took care of other loose ends as well. I should be ready to go Friday for my Final Outprocessing with the Personnel folks. I've definitely had enough of this cesspool.

And my co-workers too. Jeezus Fucking Christ they're such fucking air heads at times. I hate having to listen to their pointless small talk and all the bullshit they laugh about. It's not even funny. It's all brainless crap that Beautiful People and Sheeple laugh about. Stupid shit like "Oh my GAWD, I'd never WEAR that swimsuit here!" when they're flipping through a copy of Victoria's Secrets at work. Fucking gayness. The flip side of the coin are the ghetto rats who hang around my co-workers and just annoy the shit outta people while they're trying to work. Okay - while I'M TRYING TO WORK. I hate broken English, regardless of who is speaking it. It can be a hot German chick or some Korean looking like a bad Elvis imposter. It doesn't matter. I hear it and it irritates the shit outta me. I just want to tell them all to shut the fuck up and leave, but that would definitely backfire and knowing them, they'd go whining to the commander how mean I was being. Fucking children.

I am so fucking glad I am almost out of this place. These people suck and they can go fuck themselves for all I care. I've been very reticent these past 12 months over small shit like this since I knew it wouldn't do much good, and can hardly wait for Friday to come when I've been given my clearance from the base once and for all. I already have purchased my bus ticket and have my airline tickets safely tucked away. The only thing left to do is to hurry up and wait.

Ugh.

1 Comments:

Blogger NeverEnough said...

Oh I remember those shitty military days like they were yesterday. If it weren't for the handful of beautiful but mindless sailor boys that I would sneak into my berthing at night I would have gone insane! I feel your pain Machine. I feel your pain!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words