Thursday, July 07, 2005

Hard Rock Cafe - Tokyo

If anyone here has paid attention to my postings from May, I threw up a photo of the Hard Rock Cafe here in Tokyo. Go look and see for yourself in the archives. The place just fucking rocks.

What slays me is how many fucking retarded people go to this place and think they're cool. You know the type - the young business type that reeks of corporate fresh car smell and wouldn't know good music if it were a Marshall amplifier landing on top of them at an Ozzy concert. Just like Vegas, they think by coming here in their business suits or worse - their fucking Docker pants and Birkenstocks, that they're rebelling against "The Man" when they buy a tye-dye HRC shirt or a baseball cap.

Fucking wankers.

To me, it's more than just a passing fad. If you're going to "live" the part, then goddammit LOOK the part. I was the only person in there last night, aside from the staff that looked like he belonged there. Like I was stepping out of a fucking rock video or from some place back stage. Nothing fancy or faggy looking - just black lounge wear and a silver chain, hair spiked. Sitting across from me was some corporate asshole and his wife/girlfriend that looked 10 years his junior kept talking while glancing over at me periodically. To my right was some Pakistani guy conversing with some Canadian fag over more pointless corporate bullshit too. PLEASE PEOPLE. TALK ABOUT DRINKING, PUSSY, OR FUCKING MUSIC. THAT IS WHAT ROCK STARS AND PEOPLE IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY TALK ABOUT.

The only reason why I haven't truly given up on the Hard Rock Cafe is because people like Zakk Wylde go there all the time when he comes to Tokyo. Because Zakk IS a rock star, I look at it as his official endorsement of the place, and believe me if you've ever met the man, he's a fucking BERSERKER that won't settle for anything remotely pussified or faggadocious. Luckily for me I got hammered on a pitcher of beer and met a hot Russian Chick that let me do all sorts of foul nasty things to her that I won't go into detail here. If it's one thing I love about the Russians, they're not the moralistic P.C. femin-nazis their American counterparts are. Come to think of it - I should just quit wasting time with American women all together and go for a Russian or European babe. I'll gladly let some American chick prove me wrong on this anytime.

It's been a while since I've been to any of the HRC in the States but I'm hoping people there aren't as lame as the people I saw last night. If so, I just need to quit going to these places all together.

1 Comments:

Blogger BeENa said...

I've been to three: Chicago, Saint Louis, and Vegas. Trust me: Lame.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words