Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Japan Part 1

I left Korea on Sunday finally and had the chance to finally wipe the filth off from that place in a desperately needed cleansing of beer, pizza, and good times with friends back at Misawa. I only stayed just 2 days and took care of the "business" I mentioned previously. It fucking rained the entire time I was up there so I didn't get to burn the Daruma Doll like I wanted. Instead, I reached a happy medium and dropped it off at the local cemetary and placed it in the hand of a Buddhist statue. The local priests, if they're not a bunch of hacks, will know what to do with it although chances are they will most likely throw the fucking thing away first chance they get. Sanctimonious Assholes.

I am now back in Tokyo once more. I was going to go out tonight and party but I am so fucking wiped out, Hard Rock Cafe and the titty bars will have to wait until tomorrow night. Fuck if I'm going to fall asleep while getting a lap dance! I'll fuck around here these next few days with really nothing on my agenda, other than just taking it easy before returning to the US. I knew some of you fuckers were wanting to hear I made it safely out of Korea, or were hoping the plane had crashed (sorry to disappoint) but either way, here's more for you to chew on.

I hope you guys all had a happy 4th of July weekend since the majority of people have never done time in the military and have no concept of what it's like to make sacrifices for the good of the nation. For the few of you out there that have gone the distance, if you're anywhere in Southern California, drop me a line and let's throw down some brews. America's #1 baby. Fuck the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words