Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The Black Rusted Van



Ha ha ha ha ~ !! Someone actually owns a BLACK RUSTED VAN!!

Megan sent me these photos and they rock. Too cool. I told her to go up and see if some smelly homeless guy was living in there or not and she chickened out. Chances are there was also a mattress in there soaked with various juices and body fluids, as well as a cassette player with a Slayer-mix tape inside it. The van doesn't look sinister enough though. It looks like a pussy version of what I want.

So I guess this is where Life imitates Art?

5 Comments:

Blogger Machine said...

C.Adam if I ever resort to a life of crime, I'll consider your offer.

2:47 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

How much worse can you get than PRIMER?

I don't work at the store until Saturday. I'll see if I can get a closer look. It's parked on Lyndale, so somethin's being sold out of it. Drugs. Ass. You name it.

4:14 AM  
Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

Haha thats awesome!

5:05 AM  
Blogger Machine said...

Yeah I want Megan to hotwire that van and drive it down to San Diego. She can steal gas from other motorists at the rest stops and various Stuckey's that are littered throughout our great nation.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Machine said...

Dude. I'll stick my finger in the whore and lick it. Then I can tell you what flavor she is.

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words