Friday, September 02, 2005

Germany

I made it to Germany safely the other day and this is the first chance I've had to access the internet. After burning through 100 and 60 some-odd e-mails, I think I am up and running. Internet connection will be dodgy at best for me since the Billeting here where I am located does not carry access and I have to go to the library which is quite a hike if I wish to communicate. So, if I don't reply right away, please keep this in mind.

Okay. Drama time.

Everyone wants to know what the fuck happened as to why I shut this blog down temporarily. You all deserve an answer and I am going to be just as honest with you as I always am - to make a long story short, my sister and I got into this huge argument which has spilled over to include our parents and part of it had to do with this blog. You're probably thinking I'm a pussy for putting everything on hold which is cool - opinions are a dime a dozen and everyone is entitled to having one so it doesn't phase me. At the risk of having an already ugly sitch explode and get out of hand, I figure I would do damage control and take the more conservative route. I will leave out details since things are getting uglier now that I am out of town, but let's just say this will allow me to continue my blog while keeping everyone entertained.

Mississippi - where my bank USED to stand. Yep. I no longer have a "bank" if you will, however I can still access the account and I'm still getting paid. What a relief. If I had no cash then I would beg on the corner or sell body parts if need be - luckily it won't come to that now!

I think I am going to like Germany overall. Being here only 2 days and going from first impressions I think it will begin to make up for all the stupid crap I endured in Korea and elsewhere. I've already found a place to live off-base but it won't be available until October, and the way things are going now that will be perfect timing. I love it when everything falls into place.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yea you're back!! yea you're safe in germany!! missed ya!!! heard about the juicy experience (well her side anyway..hehe) that's totally awesome. glad you are likeing the place. later :)

4:36 PM  
Blogger NeverEnough said...

Did mommy and daddy spank you for being so naughty?

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words