Friday, February 10, 2006

Ich bin krank

I am one sick motherfucker. Physically speaking. I have a cold that I caught from one of my co-workers who has been sick all week. Fucker. I wanted to go out tonight only I am going to call it an early evening and get some rest. Goddammit. My arms are still burning from yesterday. Yesterday Dork and I went to the gym and got a good work out. I made that motherfucker do some serious reps too with both free weights and the equipment. I think I killed him on the dips. He was whining today at work how he could barely move his arms. I think Dork is going to prove to be a cool work out partner, but just needs the motivation, which is where I come in. I think heritage months are stupid too. I blame the liberal media and the fucking Democrats for pushing that shit on us. The way I see it, everyone contributes something worthwhile, regardless of what race they are and that's what the main focus should be - all this other shit just divides us as a nation and feeds into all these fucking racist assholes' agendas. So long as these special interest groups exist, we'll always be reminded of this shit. Whatever happened to "Indivisible with liberty and justice for all"? It's still "We the People" and not "We the different race groups" last time I checked. I need to get to bed. Fuck you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger BeENa said...

February is not only Black History Month but Women's Month.

I know enough about women being one, and I did better in African American History than anybody else in my class.

FYI I hate the term African American. You're either American or African. You're not fucking both.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words