Thursday, February 09, 2006

Pictures from the Netherlands

Well my lazy ass got around to posting the pics I took from the Netherlands.

Sorry kids, no photos of coffee shops or the red light district - as long as my ass remains in the military, I'm playing it straight. Uncle Sam will fuck your shit up big time if you break the rules. It's just that way.

Anycase....

I can sum up the Netherlands in 2 words.



Bicycles



And dog shit.

You can't walk 10 feet in any direction without either one being directly in your path.



I saw this at the town center shopping mall of this one clothing store. COOP would be proud! Go check out his blog and you'll see what I mean.



What the fuck??? And I thought the raunchy sex shop next to the Rofu Kinderland was in bad taste!!





What's that Fahrfegnugehen crap the Germans were talking about? The joy of driving while stoned? I'd certainly hope not!





And finally, a recommendation from the Man Downstairs....


Europe is just full of surprises!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words