Thursday, February 09, 2006

Love don't live here no more

Eh.

Julie and I had lunch today. She was glad to see me but after about 5 minutes of talking, she goes back to bitching and fussing about all her fucked-up past relationships. No way around it either. I try to talk to her about shit in general but she always takes it back to that.

I am convinced she wants a friendship and nothing else. Never once did she make a hint or suggestion that we should get back together and instead spent the majority of the lunch hour bitching how all of her guy friends now have girlfriends and how she never sees them anymore. And the few female friends she has no longer make an attempt to hang out with her either. So I suppose I was correct in the sense that I was her 4th string pick since she decided to wait 4 months before contacting me again. Nice.

Well, this is the plan kids. The Machine is going to hang out with her this weekend and basically do what his good buddy Moonbat Monitor suggested - pick up a chick with her in front of me and take her home and fuck her with no remorse whatsoever. She obviously didn't give 2 shits when she did that to me, so I figure one good turn deserves another. This might take a while but I'll be sure to do it before she leaves Germany. On top of that, she told me how she fucked her ex-boyfriend's best friend as revenge. So yeah - she's getting a dose of her own medicine.

My German is to the point now to where I can carry on a basic conversation so I should be able to pull something off. I bumped into two old hags tonight wandering through my neighborhood and they rattled off in their fucked up Pfalzish dialect how shitty the weather was and how they've been freezing their asses off. All the shit that's been rattling around in my head with verb conjugations and what not is starting to finally make some sense.

I hope so since my mid-term is on Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words