Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Yet another apology letter

So. Once again I get another "apology" letter.

This time it's from Julie, one of my former girlfriends that lives close by. As you may or may not remember, I saw her back in October of last year when she decided to go and fuck some smelly Kraut named Harry that she picked up when we were out at the pub one evening. Nevermind the fact we were getting reacquainted with eachother to possibly pick up where we had left off 6 years ago - she wanted to prove to me how much of a cunt she could be and therefore didn't think twice about ripping my fucking heart out before my eyes.

The e-mail went something like this:

"Hey Stranger - long time no see. I've been swamped with work and haven't had the chance to get out much. I was curious if you wanted to go to a wine festival in March? I'll send you the details."

I knew it was a matter of time before she would contact me. This ALWAYS happens. People treat me like shit, I tell them to go fuck themselves 9 ways from Sunday, and then some time later I usually hear from then again, apologizing for how horribly they acted and how they want to continue our friendship or whatever.

Now the difference between Melanie and Julie is that Melanie never gave me the time of day where as Julie did. We went out together, we dated and slept with eachother. There was for all intensive purposes a REAL relationship going on but the military took us in different directions which is why we ended things. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't still have feelings for the girl, although I will say that those feelings have been seriously strained and I am going to re-evaluate our standing.

I recieved another e-mail today asking what I am doing this weekend as well as 2 text messages on my cell phone from her and wonder if she truly misses me or if she just doesn't wanna be lonely for Valentine's Day. I'm thinking she just wants someone to pay her some attention and I'm the 4th string pick. She's made no attempt to contact me during the holiday season or the new year so I am automatically suspicious of her intentions.

I'll find out tomorrow either way. We're going to do lunch since she will be in the local area. If all it is is just some bullshit excuse then I'm deleting her number from my cell phone and will most likely throw some shit via the Man Downstairs on her ass. She knows better than to do this kind of stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Machine said...

Not a bad idea!

There's alot more to it that just what I've written, although I'd get some satisfaction for giving her a dose of her own medicine.

Danke.

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words