Friday, April 29, 2005

Weekend Trip

I am going up to Youngsan for the weekend and leave this evening. Fuck this place! I'll be taking my lap-top with me and will update more that way. I know you're all addicted to this blog as much as I am.

Melanie called me the "Master of Deceit" today, not once, not twice, but three times total, which makes it official. I took that as a compliment.

For a Satanist to go undetected the majority of his time here, that is a true feat in the art of learning how to blend in. No way in Hell am I going to spill the beans yet. Fuck that.

But tomorrow is Walpurgisnacht and I will celebrate accordingly.


Write more when I get up there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

have a great weekend up there! dont spend too much money as you know you'll have to come up again the following weekend!

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words