Saturday, April 23, 2005

United States Christian Air Force

Just recently there was a complaint by some Jews at the Air Force Academy that they're being persecuted by their Christian classmates by being called everything from "Filthy Jew" to "Christ Killer" and what not. They've been harassed for sticking to their beliefs instead of accepting Christ as their savior and as a result are saying that enough is enough.

Seeing how the Air Force is predominantly Judeo-Christian, I find this claim to be hardly surprising. If it's one thing I've learned about the typical Air Force member is they rarely deviate from mainstream taste or consciousness, which makes it extremely difficult for people like myself. And another thing I've learned about Air Force Academy graduates (usually rich-kid assholes that became fighter pilots only due to their connections) is they have this fucked-up mentality that everything they do is cool and unless you're a carbon copy of them or some how manage to kiss their asses, you're nothing more than a foot stool to be used, or a fuck-toy if you're female.

Frankly I hope these goddamned Christians get slammed. And hard too. For the majority of my military career, I've recieved ridicule and harassment from Jesus Freaks and religious assholes alike, despite the Equal Employment Opportunity policy that prohibits that. For the most part I tell people like them to go fuck themselves, and if they really get a splinter up their ass from that "old wooden cross" that they sing about so much, I throw some shit on them their way. Hellfire hurts like a motherfucker.

In The Satanic Bible, Anton LaVey mentions the importance of going about your business in public. Do not bother anybody. That rule should be modified to include "Don't draw any needless attention to yourself".

One thing alot of Wiccans, Pagans, and Satanists in the Air Force make the mistake of doing is unintentionally making an ass of themselves. Either by the way they act, the clothes they wear, or the friends they associate with. I have met more of these "white-lighters" that didn't have the first clue how to behave with their new-found faith and usually end up going overboard by wearing these giant pentagrams around their neck or saying the most stupid shit like "Oh my goddess" and "Blessed Be". While I can appreciate their interest in identifying with something besides this hip hop drive-thru culture that is strangling the world for the moment, they look like fucking retards when they wear trench coats and the same t-shirt for 5 days straight. Besides, most younger people get what misinformation about the occult they have from shit like Harry Potter instead of the writings of Aleister Crowley or Raymond Buckland.

When I first started taking an interest in the occult, I made the same mistakes as well. All too eager to tell people how much I identify with the beliefs, I ended up making more of an ass out of myself than a credit. Word spread like wildfire and the next thing I know, people are fucking with my career and my livelyhood, just because they can.

Anything out of the ordinary scares people. From rocket science mathematics to an inverted pentagram on someone's t-shirt, people fear what they don't understand. And what people fear, they try to destroy or control. And since the Air Force is in the mode of absolute control over people's lives, it comes as no surprise these Air Force Academy assholes would be so brazen to bash the fucking Heebs just because they're not a WASP. After all, "One Team, One Fight" as the saying goes.

In the end, I hope this is more mud in their eye. I hope it is yet another slap in the face to the "beautiful people" and their Empire of Shit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you know history repeats its self and one day, there will no longer be "christianity" and the world will be at peace b/c everyone will have resorted back to pagan ways

7:34 AM  
Blogger Machine said...

No because we'll have these Muslim assholes running around and causing problems instead. Maybe 2000 years ago or so but not now.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words