Thursday, April 21, 2005

Danny



Well today was just kinda.......there.

Spoke with my friend Danny, who just had a tumor removed from his pituitary gland the other week. He's been hospitalized and is doing well, all things considered. Looks like he's going to be there long-term too, and he won't return to Misawa to get his personal effects.

It really bothered me to talk on the phone and listen to him describe in great detail the pain he's gone through, but he's one tough little dude. And a survivor. I view him as being my little brother. We hung out all the time in Japan and it dawned on me today what good company he was.

I'm going to buy some CDs and some rock magazines and send them out in a care package. I've been hospitalized before and know how lonely and scary it can be when you don't have someone there to help you. Danny is definitely one cool hombre and I want to make sure he's in high spirits. Besides, I don't think the hospital would allow a strip-o-gram!

Get better bro!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ok, so how did you get pictures to come up? hope your buddy gets better soon. he's kinda cute too...in that little boy next door way. :)

8:27 AM  
Blogger Machine said...

Ha ha! I'll tell Danny you have the hots for him! And he's single too! If you're willing to go to Cannon from Keflavik, chances are he'll still be there, waiting.

But seriously, thanks for the support Brookie. I hope he recovers quickly too.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sorry....luke, beale or randolph... :)

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words