Monday, April 18, 2005

Cards on the Table Part 1

So, Melanie wants to meet with me tonight and get to know the "real" me.

She is willing to listen for once without prejudice or going off on some religious bullshit angle.

We're going off-base to a coffee shop where we will discuss all the dark secrets I've kept to myself for the past 9+ months I've known her.

This should be interesting.

I figure since she leaves in about 3 weeks that if she really wants the answers to things, well she's entitled to some. She may not like them but perhaps she will learn the slogan "Be Careful What You Ask For, Because You Just Might Get It".

I'm going to put my cards on the table and play things by ear. She's gone the mile with me and pretty much anything we say or do now is of little consequence. The way I see it we've weathered some pretty rough storms here.

So more when I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words