Saturday, April 16, 2005

Not on my watch!

Well well well.

Looks like someone out there knows the people I talk about and she came forward with it!

Heh. I know that Juicee means no harm by telling me this, however it is pretty unnerving that she knows Melanie by first and last name. And I made sure by confirming it with Melanie too. Consider me paranoid but no way in HELL am I going to keep those blogs up and have stricken them from the record. I even told Juicee chances are she knows Donna too, and has to think about that one for a second. If she gets it I won't be surprised.

Sorry but not on my watch!

No offense but I've seen what the Air Force has done to people that were too outspoken, like Joe Tyner and his website www.chair-force.com. The same with Pemby and his former site of www.coednakedaef.com too, although Pemby didn't get kicked out like Joe did. While I think it's total bullshit that the military tries to control that portion of our lives, I have to congratulate Pemby on having the smarts to just shut-up and color and do what was asked of him. No sense in throwing away a career over a website.

And no sense in throwing my career away if the wrong set of eyes happens across this web blog! While I don't think Juicee will go so far as to throw me to the wolves on this one, you never know what might happen when a friend tells a friend that tells a friend. In this game anything goes and while I'm one to pretty much mind my own business, the same can't be said for others.

There are those who will gladly sell their comrades out, especially if they think it will help get them promoted.

Chalk it up to a lesson in relativity. It's a small, small Air Force and it's getting smaller too. I wouldn't be surprised if word gets to her one way or another about this on-line journal I've been keeping. Chances are I'll tell Melanie about it before she leaves when we both have our Q & A Night in just a couple of weeks. There are alot of things about me she has been wanting to know from when we first met and I've been reluctant to tell her since we had a year to go in front of us. With her leaving and my going soon thereafter, I suppose it would serve to open up a little bit more, although not too much.

The last thing I need is OSI on my ass.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

doesnt that kinda shit piss you off?!???? it's like you can't even say wtf is on your mind anymore. bastards

7:40 PM  
Blogger Machine said...

Welcome to Mom's Politically-Correct Air Force, Brookie. We can kill people with the push of a button but don't call someone a poo-poo head.

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words