Sunday, January 15, 2006

Money talks

So now the shoe is on the other foot. I was right all along - money talks and bullshit walks. I think the same guy who posted his anti-American tantrum woke up and realized how vital we are to the economy of this region, probably when he found out his ass was getting canned at the local factory. I highly doubt it has anything to do with "Freedom" since most Europeans pander to these terrorist-fucks instead of being proactive like what we're doing. But whatever. This guy is warming up to his audience and kissing our asses is a start. Ironically enough there were some German women handing out fliers against the noise. One of them thought I was a local and gave one to me until she spoke and asked me something in German. I replied with the limited vocabulary I have which shocked the shit out of her. In alot of ways, this is no different than the drama that goes on in Okinawa. The Okinawans hate our presence yet the moment there is any talk of us packing up and going elsewhere, they panic, citing economic instability and fear of China coming over and royally kicking their asses. They call us criminals and curse the air we breathe, but Hell forbid their primary source of income (us) disappears. So, deal with the jet noise. I hate it as much as the next person losing sleep but you still have money in your bank account at the end of the month. Until someone comes up with a better system we're here to stay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words