Saturday, January 14, 2006

No more Drunk Dials

No more drunk dials. For now. Nobody is ever home or they're fucking off when the phone is right next to them and they're too goddamned lazy to pick up. I called like 3 or 4 people last night or something and all I got was voice mail. Besides, you assholes are starting to like me as a person and we can't have that. At least in theory you're starting to like me anyhow. Just spend some time with me sober and you'll think twice. So until someone makes it worth my while (pics, MPEGS, or otherwise) no more drunk dialing. You've gotta make it worth my time.

6 Comments:

Blogger NeverEnough said...

I tried to call back but obviously couldn't. So, you'll get a picture or two later.

6:33 PM  
Blogger AFeskimo said...

Ditto here....I tried to call twice, and it didn't work. So pipe down, pouty-britches.

Why expect pics from others when you don't willingly post any of yourself!?!?!?!?!? I'll send ya one, if you REALLY want, but I'm not all that attractive.

2:32 AM  
Blogger Machine said...

I'm still waiting for a pic of you wearing a Short Bus Mafia t-shirt, Jenn.

Eskimo be creative with the pic you send me. Usually my fave is when a chick looks pissed off and is giving me the finger. Try that on for size in front of the camera. Or a sign which reads "I hate the Machine". Be creative.

12:23 PM  
Blogger BeENa said...

Boooo you haven't drunk dialed me in months.

1:35 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

I'm always around. I have no life. Then again, when you're drunk and calling, most people in America are at work, genius.

3:24 AM  
Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

Oh I still need to take a pic in the shirt. I wore it to poker a few weeks back.

Damn. I wish you had some more. I'd give one to my friend Sondra and I am sure we'd come up with something good.

As far as the DD, I usually do not answer the unknowns between the hours of 7am and 8pm. They are normally bill collectors on my ass.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words