Wednesday, January 04, 2006

They all come crawling back

If you were paying attention to the horseshit that went on in the early part of 2005 with me and a love-interest then this story takes an interesting (yet predictable) turn. Or if you're too bored or lazy to go search the archives, I'll paraphrase the following: I know this hot chick from work who cries on my shoulder every time she gets fucked and dropped like a hot potato, yet views me like fresh dog shit on her new Nikes. Now me being somewhat older and seasoned in these things I try to provide guidance while working the angle, only it falls drastically short. Alot of drama ensues and in the end I tell her to go fuck herself and to quit wasting my time. Fast-forward 8 months to this past Thursday - I get an e-mail from her outta the blue - crying her fucking eyes out yet again. Read on: "Machine, I just wanted to apologize and say I am sorry for everything. I hate that we left on bad terms. So how are you doing? Have you taken care of your unfinished business yet? I miss our conversations. You were right when you said I wouldn’t have someone like you at xxxxxxxxx. I have went through a lot since I have been here. I am going back home to finish up college. I am probably going to live with my brother rent free. I don’t want to go back, but sometimes you have to do things you don’t want to reach your goals. Plus this is the best economical choice. I am still single of course. I had a big ordeal with this 31 year old guy from back home. He actually came out here and saw me. We lasted till the beginning of October. I have decided to not date for the next calendar year. I am sick of it!! So how is your love life? Well I miss ya and write me back please. Happy New Year, Princess Dumb-Ass" Now I've changed a few things around and have cut out some very minor details but the intent remains the same. In the end, all you bitches that fucking rage and then regret all come crawling back to me with some bullshit sob-story about how much you miss me and what a great guy I apparently am, now that I'm no longer around you. Nevermind the fact you acted like a complete and total maniac, minus the (fresh) razor blade scars down your wrists, and talked shit behind my back or at the very least when I was out of ear shot to all your bitchy girlfriends on how much of a total loser I am and why they shouldn't fuck me. Had you grown a pair of tits and behaved like a real woman, you would've been outspoken at the very least to my face where I could perhaps benefit from harsh, yet constructive criticism. You're not gonna hurt my feelings and it wouldn't be the first time either someone was brutally honest. You're talking to a fucking heavy-weight boxer when it comes to dishing out the truth - a fucking juggernaut of monolithic proportions. A shotgun blast at point blank range. I can't help but to draw parallels between some 31 year old asshole she ended up banging and myself and how knowing her she probably did so out of some guilt-trip or something. Trying to recapture a lost opportunity? Who knows. But I will say that if I got paid every time I recieved one of these fucking sob-story e-mails or phone calls or whatever, I'd be a rich man ten times over. Just about every woman who has ever gotten to know me has done what I've just mentioned. At this point in the game, it's predictable yet sad even since I can't seem to score any trim off these angry beavers until they've left for good. At least let me fuck you first before you decide to dump all your baggage and hang-ups on me. That way it will be worth the emotional bankruptcy on my part. Eh. Anycase, my reply to Princess Dumb-Ass was simply two words: DROP DEAD I have yet to recieve a reply.

3 Comments:

Blogger Machine said...

Sentence.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Machine said...

Touche. You knew where I was going with this!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Machine said...

Yeah the BX needs to get some in. They already have the games and the controllers - it's just a matter of time before they actually get the consoles. And even then I know it will be a mad rush.

But I wouldn't be able to use it completely anyways. The shitty little village where I live doesn't have DSL capabilities. I suppose that's the trade off for finding such a great house!

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words