Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Back Again

Now I can breathe again now all this Christmas horseshit is done and over finally. Praise Gawd. Really folks, I hate the holiday season - people are stupid and do stupid things. Fuck you all. Especially all you mini-van driving douche bags. The New Year is right around the corner and while I don't make any such promises, I don't plan on changing one bit in 2006. I mean, why bother? I don't know what to make out of 2005. Kinda sucked really bad and then got better for a little bit only for it to go back to sucking really bad once more. The way I see it, any chances of a "normal" life or a "Happy" New Year have come and gone enough that if shit were to happen, everything would've fallen into place by now. All the bullshit and chaos I endured in Korea should've payed off by now but I've come to the conclusion it never will. All the good things I did for people there don't amount out to a pile of horse shit. Two teardrops in a bucket, fuck it. So perhaps I should change. For the worse. I mean that's what I learned while I was over there. If people don't care either way what it is I do then why should it matter to me? There's a difference between being apathetic with one's actions and being stupid. I'm talking the first and not the latter here. I need to think about this one. I'm at crossroads in my life again. No matter what path I take it will still be the wrong choice in the end. Eh. If we're lucky, disaster will happen yet again in the form of Rosie O'Donnell attempting to bungie jump off the Empire State Building, only the tether breaks and causes New York City to fall into the ocean. Or Oprah. Same difference.

3 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

Yes, he does.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Machine said...

Heh. I've got a video game addiction to support! I can't afford spending money on pussy with the new X-Box 360 in stores!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Machine said...

Why not shave Rosie or Oprah and send one them my way instead? The way I see it, it's the same difference as shaving the gorilla!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words