Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Mein Auto ist Kaput

Yep, my car is broken. Turns out it's something with the intake system and the parts have to be ordered and installed tomorrow. WTF? I thought that by owning a German automobile that I wouldn't have to wait for shit like this to happen? Goddammit Fucking Christ Motherfucker cunt dick pussy twat shit fuck!!!!!!!!!!! So, being the ever-resourceful person that I am, I have resorted to driving my piece of shit B-M-Trouble-You that I got from Juicy Girl back in September. Considering I haven't driven it in close to 2 months, I had a royal bitch of a time getting it started despite giving it a good jump. This thing is definitely on its last legs and might as well trash the fucker once and for all. It's just not worth dumping the money into this old dog. I'm just curious what this is going to cost me on the German economy. The Euro sucks ass right now and is beating the dollar like a little bitch. Still, it's the "best" service I can get for what I need and the timeliness I can get it. Still, a 5 year old car with under 28,000 miles on it, this shouldn't be happening. Shit, I had a Honda CRX with over 110,000 miles that ran like a charm before I got rid of it. I suppose that goes to show that German engineering isn't as good as they claim it to be. Come to think of it, the longer I stay in Europe, the less enchanted I am becoming with the place. I mean it kicked ass when I was 18 years old and I could live life between my legs but now that I'm in practically in my mid-30's the realities of everyday life just suck over here. America is definitely cheaper by a long shot and I'm starting to think I'm not going to be able to save a pretty penny as I originally planned over here. Methinks I was better off in Japan where I could make serious bank and still live my evil nerd lifestyle. Hmm. Anycase providing my P.O.S. BMW makes the drive home and back tomorrow I should be in good hands. And come to think of it I'm starting to get the hang of this German shit alot better. Baby-steps. Baby-steps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words