Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sick

Goddammit. I am sick. Coughing my lungs up sick. Constant snot running down my nose sick. Can't get a goddamn ounce of sleep because of this sick. I had plans for this weekend - moving some new furniture in - the same furniture I was looking at from the other blog. Lemme tell yah - that shit ROCKS - it's old and it's heavy and it has all sorts of scratches in it. But what I like the most about it is the fact it's rugged and has been through alot. Like me. It's right up my alley. Instead I've been slamming Sudafed and Gatorade trying to get over this fucker. Times I get dizzy and just lay down. I tell yah what if this is going to be how my time here in Germany will be spent, I just need to pack my bags and get the hell out already. Even as polluted and as disgusting as Korea was, I was nowhere this ill as I am now. Fuck me running. I also have alot of shit in boxes I want to go through but can't really. Granted I know I'm not going anywhere any time soon but I want to get this place looking decent quick enough. I figure if Julie isn't going to put out I need to start fishing locally. I'm also getting tired of driving to see her stupid ass when I'm getting nothing in return. Not even a beej. I know it's been a while since we've seen eachother last but goddammit - at least gimme a sympathy lay for old time's sake or something. Eh. Perhaps it's all the better we don't hook up. Who knows? She's no longer the slim little hottie I knew from 6 years ago and can double as one of these dependant wives I see trolling around the BX and Commissary. I know that as we get older that shit falls apart and we lose that slim waistline we had in high school but she's just let herself go all together - too much alcohol, cigarettes and good food. I even think she has a FUPA but with her wearing alot of baggy clothes it's impossible to tell. Whatever. I saw that movie "Darkness" last night while I was drowning in my own phlegm. Anna Paquin is hot but she needs to play more slutty roles. Natalie Portman has done it, and now it's her turn. What I liked best about the film was towards the end when it started getting all freaky like Silent Hill and shit. To me that's what a horror movie should be like ALL the time. Horror movies suck now. They're sugar coated and dumbed-down. Stupid crap like "The Ring" and "I know what you did last summer" kind of shit. Even "Scream" despite being a parody of the genre still sucked monkey balls. I wanna see some Necronomicon shit on the screen. I wanna see Satanic Pentagrams, demons, blood galore and naked chicks getting sacrificed. Not stupid shit like "Land of the Dead". How many ways can a zombie flick be done before we get the message? Hollywood is full of douchebag producers that will always cater to mainstream America just to make a buck. Stupid shit like "Hellboy" and "Underworld" will be as far as they go while anyone with real vision like Rob Zombie get cut and censored and pigeonholed. Perhaps it's why I've taken a penchant more to video games since the designers can push the limits and not as many people are going to freak out. Anycase I'm going back to bed. My head is spinning again and I don't feel like throwing up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

dude, I have been slamming daytime liquid cold & flu tylenol during the day and the night time formula at night, along with night time theraflu, sleeping pills and creamy chicken soup. I'm feeling better, but the second I step off the medicated bus I'm currently on, I feel like crap again. :| no fun

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words